First, you need to know there are only 2 spots left for the Qur’anic Arabic for Beginners webinar. It starts this coming Tuesday, August 2nd. If one of those spots is yours, please click here to claim your seat before it’s too late.
Home is where the…
Now, a few words about the upcoming Journey Home series of free teleclasses offered by our UOS faculty. Almost all of their topics and class descriptions have been submitted, and they are AMAZING!
Many people experience difficulty finding comfort in their own skin, feeling like they don’t belong here or just yearning to find true peace and contentment in life. I don’t mean to call out the difficulties, only to shed light on a source that may bring peace and comfort to your heart.
I want to share a few of the topics with you. I’d love to know what you think.
- August 3 – Nura Laird: Peace Begins in the Family
- August 17 – Rahima Schmall: Your True Home: The Sacred Space of Peace
- August 31 – Hamid Werder: The Journey Within to Heal the World
- September 14 – Salima Adelstein: Sufism Explored and Experienced
- September 28 – Amany Shalaby: Preparation for Perpetual Living
- October 12 – Dr. John Wadude Laird: Topic coming, but you know it’s got to be good!
- October 26 – Kamila Shenmen: Love to Forgive. Forgive to Love.
- November 9 – Special presentation for a special day! Still working out the details – Stay tuned!
There is so much deep wisdom contained here. Insha’llah, God willing, the hearts of those who need to hear these teachings will receive them.
These classes are perfect for people new to this work, so please help us spread the word about these teachings.
Especially if you have received healing, comfort or joy in your heart, please invite anyone you feel would appreciate that same benefit. These teachings are too powerful to be kept hidden!
And if you’re like me – 18 years into these teachings and still finding gems in Music of the Soul, you know there are many hidden treasures waiting to be found.
You are invited to join us for this series, and you are invited to bring your friends.
To register, click here.
I pray you find this helpful for whatever is happening in your life today.
With love and gratitude,
Mastura Graugnard on behalf of all your friends and family at UOS