It’s so easy to get wrapped up in goal-setting, seeing the physical manifestation of our goals and thinking this will bring us more peace, love and joy.
At some point in our lives, most of us chase after things we soon find didn’t bring us the happiness we thought they would.
If you can learn to design your goals, intentions and life around your spiritual heart FIRST, allowing God to show you the very best path for your life, then you can experience greater peace and joy in your life.
Remember – God’s plan for your life is always better than your plan.
Here are 5 Steps to Life-Designing From The Heart from Dr. Ibrahim Jaffe:
1. Allow your heart to be open so you can feel
2. Know that your heart experience is truth as peace and beauty
3. Choose experiences in life that activate and open your heart
4. Know that the deepest emotion in the heart is the experience of love. Ask yourself this – “are my choices creating or leading to love?”
5. When the heart is connected to the One, the experience is overriding ecstasy and joy in all aspects of life. This is possible for you to achieve through deep spiritual walking.
Are you signed up for our Spiritual Goal-setting course on January 14th and 16th with Dr. Ibrahim Jaffe?
We’re going to spend two sessions learning how to live and design 2013 with a fresh look at your heart, your family, work life, and most importantly – your relationship with God.
Wishing you all the best in this new year,
The University of Sufism
P.S. – The class starts next week so we invite you to get registered today!