We have a very special program starting in 2 weeks that I believe you’ll find appealing. This program will give you an appreciation and respect for the life and the man – the Prophet Muhammad, peace be upon him.
Let’s face it, in America, the pictures that have been painted and sold to us about Islam and the Prophet have not been pretty. We’ve been shown the worst of the worst acts committed in the name of Islam, and sometimes it’s hard to believe there could be beauty in a man that brought the teachings of this religion to the world.
But how could it be that so many people – almost one quarter of the world’s population – follow a faith that is based on violence and hatred? Do you really believe 1 in 4 people in this world are evil? If you’ve questioned this, consciously or in your heart, you deserve to hear another story.
Whether you are new to the teachings of Islam or you were born into the faith and culture, you will find beauty in what our beloved sister Aisha McGuffey has to share with you.
Here is some of what she intends to cover in this course:
- Stories and basics of the Prophet Muhammad’s (saaws) life as family man, leader & servant of Allah.
- More about his (pbup) merciful character (not what we see in the media).
- How he embodied Allah’s (swta) Mercy and revelation in different aspects of life.
- To take the opportunity to apply some of his (pbuh) teachings, actions, sayings to our own lives.
- How knowing him (saaws) can help us be drawn closer to Allah (swta), God willing insha’llah.
- To take the opportunity to connect with his (saaws) light as part of Allah’s (swta) Guidance.
- Open our hearts to his (saaws) essence so that we might learn within and without from the best of all humanity, a Mercy to all mankind from God Allah (swta).
We hope you’ll join us for this special program to learn what is true and bring peace to your heart.
Blessings and gratitude,
Mastura Graugnard on behalf of Aisha Sherie McGuffey and your friends and family at UOS