Have you ever had an inner knowing, a “gut feeling,” or intuitive thought where you just knew you were hearing correctly – you just knew what action you were supposed to take next. And then after you took that action, things didn’t go so well?
The problem with intuition is that sometimes our ego THINKS what we are hearing and feeling is Divine Wisdom, but in reality it’s not.
And we take action from this place of ego and things get worse (or might even stay the same), but not better.
How, then, do we create from a place of purity?
Well, it starts with first shedding our old self.
We must first understand – very clearly – where our relationship is with God in this moment.
Start by looking at the results in your life. Here are a few questions you can ask yourself:
- Do I spend most of my day in worry or peace?
- Do I find myself spinning or stuck, not understanding what is the next right action for me to take?
- How would I rate my relationships with others?
- Am I energized at work and feeling like I’m really making a difference?
If you find, after doing this short inventory, that you are experiencing more worry, doubt, anger or fear than you’d like, I invite you to join us during our upcoming 4-part series starting February 13th –
Spiritual Life-design: How to use Divine Love and Knowledge to Create A Life of Peace, Love and Happiness
with Dr. Ibrahim Jaffe
February 13th, 20th, 27th and March 5th
All classes are at 8pm EST / 5 pm PST
Not only are you going to learn how to shed your old self, but I’m going to teach you:
- The importance of SPIRITUAL Life-Design
- How to reach your goals using ancient methods based in Divine Love
- How to access God’s highest love and wisdom to design your life spiritually
- How to tap into gifts from above to create a life of peace, love and happiness
- How to stay centered and focused on manifesting your best life – the highest vision God has intended for you to live!
Click here to learn more and join us in creating magic this year
May you experience true, Divine love.
May you feel more alive as you shed your old self and align more with God.
May you find true happiness that God wants for you.
Peace and Blessings,
P.S. – Our class starts on February 13th. I want to personally invite you to join us in this first-time ever course UOS is offering. Click here for details