The Path of Love
Know and Live Your Divinely Guided Life
February 6 – 9th, 2014 | Shadhiliyya Sufi Center | Pope Valley, California
[jwplayer config=”Path of Love” mediaid=”5329″]
“The experience of these transformative workshops is intangible and hard to put in words. Your mind won’t grasp it but it will be so deeply transformative, you’ll say wow, what happened! Something mystical beyond understanding happens in these workshops.”
~ Salima Adelstein, MEd, DD
When is the last time you had such a profound life changing and lasting transformational experience that you said, “Wow! I am REALLY different?”
When is the last time you gave yourself 4 days to be with yourself for healing and spiritual deepening?
If you are truly ready for a life-changing experience that LASTS and know that you are meant to live a life with more joy, freedom, and divine purpose, this retreat workshop IS FOR YOU.
The Path of Love workshop is designed for people who are truly ready to step into the highest potential and possibility for their work, relationships, health, and spiritual development. If you have ever thought about attending the University and would like to try a sample of what we offer, this workshop is a great way to do so. This workshop is presented by three masterful teachers and gifted healers and you have them for FOUR DAYS! Your heart will receive what it wants and your soul will dance with the experience of what it has longed for!
Go deep into the mountains of California…
This transformative retreat will be held in the beautiful mountains of Pope Valley, California at the Shadhiliyya Sufi Center. Surrounded by hills and valleys, fields and vineyards, flowing streams and peaceful meadows, the Shadhiliyya Sufi Center (SSC) is the perfect place to rest, to grow, and to allow your soul to drink the Deep Secret Love of the Divine. Everyone at SSC is deeply committed to helping people from all walks of life continue their journey toward Oneness. The accommodations are designed for your physical comfort and spiritual growth with retreat-style sleeping rooms (single, double and triple-occupancy options available), shared bathrooms, buffet-style food service, and many beautiful spots and paths for relaxation and contemplation.
The food is some of the best you will ever taste, with organic, kosher, halal, vegetarian, and vegan options. The kitchen staff has the highest standards not only for the produce they purchase, but also for the love with which the food is prepared. We are so looking forward to welcoming you to this very holy location.
Learn from three gifted healers…
Robert Ibrahim Jaffe, M.D., M.D.(H), is the President of the University and a faculty member. Dr. Jaffe received his medical degree at the University of Illinois and practiced alternative/complementary medicine and homeopathy in Hawaii and Arizona.
He founded The Jaffe Institute (now known as the University of Sufism) in June 2000, to bring his comprehensive synthesis of medical, energetic, and spiritual healing to professionals and lay people who want to heal in a complete and holy way.
Dr. Jaffe is a master healer, teacher, and spiritual guide who has completed over 40,000 healings and helped hundreds of people in their personal journeys. Dr. Jaffe has dedicated his life to creating world peace through bringing people into the reality of divine love and healing through surrendering to God.
John Wadude Laird, MD is the past President of the University of Sufism and a faculty member. He received his medical degree from Dartmouth Medical School in 1976 and has more than twenty years of experience in direct patient care. Dr. Laird was responsible for the passage of landmark legislation in North Carolina in 1994, legalizing the practice of alternative medical therapies.
Through his activities as an administrator and healer, Dr. Laird radiates the love of God to everyone he encounters. His passion and strength inspire students to trust God fully and to give their lives in service to all who need healing and love.
Maxine Salima Adelstein M.Ed., D.D., helps people to discover and embody the deep truth of their beauty and essence through her work as a healer and teacher. Ms. Adelstein is Dean of Education, chair of the Department of Spiritual Ministry and Sufi Studies and a faculty member.
She is a master healer who has helped hundreds of clients heal from illness and lifelong emotional pain. She has a private healing practice in Pennsylvania and teaches spiritual healing seminars nationally and internationally. Her heart is filled with the joy and compassion that result from living in the heart of God.
Four days of deep spiritual healing and transformation…
[jwplayer config=”Path of Love 2″ mediaid=”5341″]
Through experiential exercises, healing demonstrations,
mediation and other Sufi spiritual practices you will…
- Experience breakthrough and transformation while immersed in this peaceful retreat-like atmosphere.
- Experience the secrets to living with Divine Wisdom and Support in your everyday life.
- Learn the keys to receiving Help from the Source that opens your soul’s purpose.
- Receive personal help for health, soul purpose, right livelihood and relationships.
- Receive personal attention from 3 masterful UOS faculty members.
- Have a profound transformation of heart, soul, and spirit.
- Be held in a holy, loving, safe, retreat-like environment.
- Unlock the keys to developing a deeper and stronger spiritual core that sustains and nurtures you in all life situations.
- Receive Divine Empowerment for your greatest needs.
The workshop is suitable for all spiritual persuasions. You can expect to
finish the retreat with a happier heart and a clear action plan for next steps.
The learning is HIGHLY interactive and experiential. This is NOT lecture all-day.
- Are you ready to unite your heart and your mind with your soul?
- To heal and breakthrough those stuck places in your life?
- Are you ready to step in to more personal empowerment and to realize your God-given gifts for service in the world?
Join us in beautiful Pope Valley, California and learn how to experience
Divine Love, Wisdom and Empowerment!
$695 total or 5 easy payments of $139 monthly.
- The workshop is scheduled to start at 9:00am on Thursday morning and end at approximately 5:30pm on Sunday.
- We ask that participants arrive on Wednesday evening.
Room and Board Information:
- More information regarding lodging & meal registration will be provided upon registering for the event itself.
- Please note, room & board costs are in addition to the event registration fee of $695.
- Approximate room & board pricing is as follows: (each price listed below is all-inclusive and covers 4 nights lodging (Wednesday night through Saturday night) + 3 meals/day beginning with dinner on Wednesday evening and ending with lunch on Sunday):
- Single = $604, Double = $408, Triple = $368
- Single rooms are available on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- Day-use options are available for select participants. More information about this option can be obtained through SSC once you’ve registered for the event itself.
- Transportation costs are additional as well. Please factor these costs into your preparations.
- The closest airports to Pope Valley, CA are: Sacramento, CA (SMF), San Francisco, CA (SFO) or Oakland, CA (OAK).
- Each of these airports is approximately 2 hours away from SSC. Please consider this when making your travel plans.
- Shuttles are available from SFO or OAK to Napa, CA for $29 one-way.
- Upon registering for lodging & meals with SSC, they can arrange a shuttle from Napa to Pope Valley for $45 one-way.
- Shuttles between Sacramento and Pope Valley are arranged on a case-by-case basis through SSC when you register for lodging & meals.
Upon registering for the workshop itself by clicking the link below and filling out the necessary information, guests will receive more detailed information regarding lodging, food preferences, roommates, transportation, etc. Packing suggestions will be emailed to all registrants approximately one week prior to the workshop.
If you have any questions, please contact us at 800-238-3060, option 5 or at Aamina@sufiuniversity.org