Is this a class in spirituality or business? It’s both! If you long for an experience of loving your work and expanding your contribution to the world, there is no better way than to deepen your reliance on the guidance in your heart as you encounter the actual challenges and opportunities you face at work every day. [divider_line][/divider_line]
Free Introductory Webinar on Monday, May 11, 2015
Not sure if the class is right for you? Try the first session free!
We will be offering a free introductory webinar on Monday, May 11th, 2015.
In this 12-session webinar spread out over 6 months, participants will work on a two-part project. The initial half of your project is about achieving specific results that focuses on either a team, organization, or business system-level breakthrough that relies on a deeper connection with the people you need to support your intentions.
The second half of your project focuses on becoming the new, improved, illuminated version of your spiritual self that will be more confident and capable of succeeding with your results project. Whether you are employed in a small or large organization or work for yourself, there is some group of people with whom you will want to engage in a more fulfilling and meaningful experience of work.
Together, your two-part project helps you and your colleagues or organization begin to create what we call a “cooperative advantage.”
Additionally, participants may choose to add an additional component to the webinar series beyond the 12 sessions with the facilitator by volunteering to be part of a peer learning group with two or three other participants from the course. We call these Wisdom Groups, and they will meet on the phone on in between sessions to support one another’s success with their projects by deepening their access to their own spiritual guidance.
Mondays, 5:00 pm – 6:30 pm PT/8:00 am – 9:30 pm ET
May 11, 18
June 1, 15, 29
August 10, 24
Sept 14, 28
$999 paid in full or 4 payments of $249.75
Equipment and materials:
No books are required – readings, main points and handouts will be made available as needed for each class, using Zoom videoconferencing software. *Students must have a computer and Internet access to participate in the course.* All sessions will be recorded and shared with students.
[features_box_yellow width=”95%” + border=”2px”]
The learning modules in the actual webinar will include:
- Designing a project that weaves together your God-given talents and your intention to be more successful at work.
- Caring for ourselves as a non-negotiable priority and foundation for meaningful success at work.
- Engaging others in collaborative endeavors with a heart to heart connection.
- Learning a self-coaching practice that illuminates and strengthens our heart while minimizing stress.
- Learning to negotiate work assignments in a way that deepens trust and mutual respect.
- Returning to unity with others when our differences are interfering with our productivity and fulfillment at work.
- Holding others accountable with compassion and love.[/features_box_yellow]
Hope you will be joining us.
The University of Spiritual Healing and Sufism