Getting in Touch with Your Soul
October 22 at 8 pm ET / 5 pm PT
Taught by: Ibrahim Jaffe, M.D., M.D.(H), D.D., USHS President
Just what is your soul? How do you know when you are following the desires of your ego, or really in touch with what your soul wants? Look deeply into yourself and begin to understand your true potential with Dr. Ibrahim Jaffe, President of USHS.
On this call, you will:
- Gain an understanding of what the soul is in the Sufi way.
- Discover the light of your own soul through a guided meditation.
- Find out how to discern the voice of your soul from other interior dialogue.
- Begin to unfold what your soul really wants.
- Learn Sufi tools you can use to continue to the process on your own.
Dr. Jaffe will take a few questions live on the call, time permitting.
Fill out the form to the right to join the call.
After you register, you will receive an email with more information, including the dial-in number for the call.
If you can’t make the call time, don’t worry. The call will be recorded and you will receive an email the day after the call with a link to the recording.
The University of Spiritual Healing & Sufism