Sidi has been preparing us and we see it coming….the environmental concerns are hitting us all more directly, the economy is booming but showing signs of instability….all while a majority of our society lives in a state of denial and distraction. We have been very blessed to receive the teachings of the prophets and the practices that provide us peace and wisdom on the inside regardless of what is occurring on the outside. We know that greater gratitude and deeper reliance are never-ending opportunities during the ups and downs on the outer we call times of ease and times of hardship. These teachings, practices and principles are the core of our Ship of Safety.
And in the outer we can see that the University of Spiritual Healing and Sufism has served in expanding our Ship of Safety by deepening our own walking and providing so many beautiful companions to share this journey with. So, USHS wants to offer this free webinar to all who have walked with us through the University for two reasons:
- To deepen your ability to influence others in your own world so that you may have stronger skills to most effectively weather the storm our society is and will be undergoing
- To provide you an experience of freedom that Allah is the One Who moves people into our university….and we, when guided, can be the voice Allah uses in service to those who are ready
September 21, 2015
5:00pm PT/8:00 pm ET
Free Webinar with Hamid Werder
In this one session webinar we will provide you with:
- The understanding that the storm is a spiritual healing crisis for our society that will lead to a healthier way of life for those who embrace it
- Hope and knowledge that we can personally weather the storm better with a stronger ship of safety
- The 6 steps of real influence that rely on deep alignment with Allah so that you can be more effective in your work, family, and community
- An opportunity to experience the real freedom that you could be instrumental in supporting someone who is ready to find our path of attraction
The webinar will be presented by Hamid Werder who is studiously exploring these ideas for his own benefit and wants to share them with his brothers and sisters for the benefit of our tariqa and USHS. And if you can’t make the webinar, don’t worry, the webinar will be recorded and sent to you within 24-48 hours.