USHS Tuition Fees & Payment Options
The school tuition for each of the 2017-2018 academic year for the first, second, and third year programs is $7,250.
The tuition for the 2017-2018 Year 4 program is $7,650.
New students are required to pay a non-refundable application fee of $150.
Multiple payment plans are available, including monthly plans. For students electing a monthly payment plan, there will be a monthly processing which will vary depending on the duration of the payment plan and which will be
PLEASE NOTE: USHS tuition does not include costs for travel, food, lodging, books, or optional personal healing sessions. More information regarding lodging & meal registration will be provided upon registering for your academic program.
(subject to change)
Room & Board pricing is approximately as follows and will be paid for SEPARATELY to the Shadhiliyya Sufi Center (SSC, our host organization), after you register for the academic program with USHS:
- All-Inclusive packages (1 night + 3 meals) are available at the following rates:
– Single Occupancy: $160.00/night per person (Availability limited; first come, first served basis)
– Double Occupancy: $112.00/night per person
– Triple Occupancy: $102.00/night per person (Availability limited; first come, first served basis)
- Day-use options are available for select participants. Please contact email@example.com.
Transportation costs are additional as well. Please factor these costs into your preparations.
- The closest airports to Pope Valley, CA are: Sacramento, CA (SMF), San Francisco, CA (SFO) or Oakland, CA (OAK).
- Each of these airports is approximately 2 hours away from SSC. Please consider this when making your travel arrangements.
- Shuttles are available from SFO or OAK to Napa, CA for $39 – Evans Transportation
- Upon registering for lodging & meals with SSC, you can arrange a shuttle from Napa to Pope Valley for $55 one-way.
- Shuttles between Sacramento and Pope Valley are arranged on a case-by-case basis through SSC when you register for lodging & meals.
please call 800-238-3060 option 5 or
USHS reserves the right to make adjustments to class dates, class location, and lodging package fees as USHS deems necessary. Every attempt will be made to keep program costs within stated fee guidelines.